Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Esmeralda Mendoza

Hi, My name is Esmeralda Mendoza, I am 13 years old. I like to be called Esme. I'm in the 8th grade at Urban Promise Academy. I was born in Guatemala in 1997 on the first day of September. But I live in Oakland!! The people in my life that I love so much are my friends an family because they are always there supporting me through thick and thin. During my free time what I like to do is hangout with friends or my family. I love to hear music, dance and also I like to sing even though I'm not good at singing! My favorite colors are red, black, white, purple, hot pink and blue. My favorite sports are soccer, football, and basketball! I also like to dream big and make goals for myself. I also like to watch myself accomplish my goals because I know I can be successful in my future. When  i grow up I want to go to collage and become a successful scientist. I also love my ethnicity witch is Guatemala an I'm proud of it because I consider myself a Mayan. I can speak 3 languages witch are English, Spanish, and Mum!!!! I am thankfull to god of all the things he has given me and to my parents from bringing me to the USA so I can have a better education and future! That is all I have to say for now. BYE : ) 

No comments:

Post a Comment